Thursday, August 21, 2008

Explorer's Journal

Changes to Your Dizzy Homes

Written by dizzywoodexplorersjournal on August 21, 2008 – 3:19 pm -

Hello darlings!

I’ve got an important announcement to make. Upon walking through many of your Dizzywood homes, I’ve noticed that large teleporter clashing with lots of your home decor. I got to thinking, “Well…everyone knows how to get to my showrooms, so why don’t I just remove the big ol’ thing?” Well, good news, it’s been removed! You’ll now have some extra room to add some more fabulous furnishings from yours truly! How does that sound?

If you find yourself wanting to do some shopping while you’re in your home, you can quickly get to my shop my clicking on the “Go to Home Emporium” button in your backpack. It’s easy enough, right? Right!

It was great chatting with all of you again. Stay fabulous Explorers!

Your answer to home furnishings and everything stylish,

Brooke Lodgington

No comments: